IT Support Technician
Hazelwood PC is a highly reputable home office-based IT support company that has been in operation in Henderson, KY for 16 years.
We pride ourselves in forming relationships with our customers and providing prompt and efficient support services for all of their IT needs.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to assist with supporting our diverse group of customers and businesses. That person should be self-motivated and be able to interact with end users in a courteous and professional manner.
This position will start out as part time (15-20hrs) and possibly increase to full time (up to 40hrs) with the right candidate. Part time hours can be flexible based on your schedule.
Pay will vary depending on experience and ability, ranging from $12/hr to $20/hr.
Job Description (Including but not limited to):
- General On Site and Remote support for Windows workstations, servers, printers, and related equipment
- Networking installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Computer hardware/software maintenance, diagnose, and repair
- Be willing to use your personal vehicle for local area service calls with mileage paid
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in or around the IT business
- Certification is a plus, but experience may be considered as equivalent
- Basic understanding of computer hardware and software, networking, and security
- Reliable transportation
- Possess good communication skills as well as maintain a professional and friendly attitude
- Self-motivated with the willingness to learn
Applications may be submitted below